Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Seasonal Collections By Consumer (Part II)

Consumerism Blog

 Habits To Develop

The urge to buy, you say? Seasonal style to document, you wink? Reward systems to use, we both relax on. Well, the time for this isn't guaranteed and does take extra effort to produce. In wanting to produce results I have not been able to feel excited about wanting to save for an item. 

I did find an application for android called "Temu" that is extraordinarily affordable. However, it is imported goods and I would advise to buy wisely, according to environmental protection beliefs. It is cool to have a gadget that can hold your phone different, or a lawn ornament that you can refurbish, or is usually a big price item, but you have to think of the long-term life of the product and if the price is worth it. 

Recognizing what I am doing wrong is the first key indicator of what to change. 

1. Audible cues in a stored mentality refer to the pleasure of eating out, at an affordable price. This is a bad habit because it spends money when not hungry and leaves me unsatisfied nutritiously to feel I did wrong for not being hungry. 

2. Sleep deprivation and breathing studies being done to evaluate the quality of sleep to answer what is being done for mental exhaustion. There are clinical studies you can go through that will determine if you should be on a medical diagnosis. 

3. Organization. Schedule. Priorities. It feels like such a waste of time to not follow through, but, end up needing more flexibility with fast options to pick for results. Planning in this? How can this be handled? The cell phone calendar seems to be the best friend in these conditions. I need a plan and way to invest in type of calendar and reminder system. Switch to the tablet for these encounters to check daily? 

4. Plate portion control. I usually go by calorie intake and it has been consistent for guilt and recoverable during strenuous exercise. However, in injury, it is not the best result to maintain while exerting the appetite of burning at least 500 calories to assist in that digestion process. While building the pantry for a cookbook, slowly, I want to change the portion size I consume. 

5. Saving money. I am able to do a month-by-month with a small savings to help with emergencies. Its not enough! What else can I do to stop spending and save? With this project, and time, I have enough to save for my first internship closet with services with my school that help with those endeavors when that time arrives if I invest in it. How much per paycheck and how to not see it to spend less of it.

Solution Steps

It is not affordable, its seasonal. It's not cheap, its my choice. It is not an opinionated critique unless I design it that way. 

I am currently in the process of minimalizing. Tools of the kitchen, until I can purchase a permanent adobe, gadgets, and small accessories are on hold. I already have enough that can be repaired and maintained. I have developed a new technological responsibility mantra of knowing how to break it and put it back together. As a consumer, I should know how to repair within my means and what I can do to know the parts of it. How it works. What am I buying and where does it come from? I would even go as far as to want the patent country it belongs to and knowing that people develop these new products within the USA. 

When I go out, I am consciously aware of it and weigh the options. I have been particular to listening for when I sub-consciously can weigh based on flavor or urge for flavor, if the outfit can support it. I do not like walking into a new place comfortably. I have been picking based on history feeling, it made me feel good or the public scene was acceptable. I have to keep it moving for the pattern of shopping is a learned skill. 

Have an application that you can peruse while you wait. Reading material, you can absorb. At best, it would be a conversation to steer towards. Have this internally or read aloud. That verbal confirmation allows the companionship to develop without the dependence of people. If you are a people dependent person, be shocked at how imbalanced you are alone and adjust. It takes time, most people in those intense degrees will talk to strangers, even if it puts them in danger. They will discuss personal matters with dangerous people (because they are new) and are bad examples to follow. 
When you read aloud, it is content that is in print. Anyone can pick that up and read aloud. It is approved (mostly, there is explicit content) in any social engagement to hear somebody else read like the news in the background would expel headlines. 

Find something by being less wasteful. I made a dish that I overcooked. I almost threw it out, but have been eating it in a rendition of a breakfast dish because of its texture. The taste of it is amazing and new that I enjoy very much. By not wasting it, I saved a couple of morning fillers and consume the dish in a brand new recipe. Out of all the cookbooks, I have never seen one dedicated to overcooked meals to recover with. Hot buy!

Recover. 
Rediscover. 
Reuse. 

More update and results with the "Seasonal Collections By Consumer (Part III)" where I continuously try to change my consumption habits and behaviors to interpret my waste consumption, purchases, and saving dilemmas. 

__Mischief

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Commenting!

Welcome to Gravacity!

Welcome to Gravacity! I have been anticipating my C#-Part 2 NWTC course in the second term of the Fall Semester and within it, a game I must...