Stories that Raise Children
I have a local friend I met that recently published two children's books and I want to do something similar for my child, who is now an adult, to have materials for teaching our American heritage and lessons as a familial response to blended offspring. Diversity has been a blessing and a recourse of action to take as we clear this question near elementary age when they start exploring history and culture. They learn who they are from these books and it begins the stereotype, confliction, and other internal debates that rear societal drama into the future without us realizing how to amend and correct this forceful steering. We do not realize it at the time of conceiving the child in our love interests, preferences, freedom of living, options, and all of that there is to discover in America. People enjoy forcing you into that box of oppression, even when there is no danger lurking nearby.
Some things that can be used to prepare children with how to believe without shaping the entire dilemma of what is God and what is Nature by providing them options of how to protect the most valuable asset in their corner. A reason to thrive, the survival rate of enhancing a personalized God (since they have no affinity to pursue with a group - we are maintaining the survival of their sanity and personal actions to succeed with their guided belief alone).
This is to be determined by parental actions, group affiliated organizations that can help with other psychological studies of impact in social factors that create identity, preventing identity loss, and other transition tools that are still being developed.
Story of God and Answer
I began drafting a story for The Moth Short Story Prize (Anyone can enter this - check it out and other writing contests with pw.org) - an Irish based magazine and reliable source for beautiful writing I peruse when I can and wanted to draft another entry (I realize my writing is still new and budding).
The main theme was how would I teach my child God, if they were confused of religious beliefs that did not grab them into a warm embrace instantly. Sometimes other people's ideas of shaping this entity can be pervasive and as we experience these new blessings in our life in the form of a new human being - I wanted to sit back and think about how we are impacting the American Rights to exercise and how we can continue maintaining that freedom for them. We need to shape this a little bit better in America as we look to those children for resolving our embedded teachings that can be evasive with how we conduct ourselves in public - it was established as one kind, after all. The one kind now, is American, and diverse.
God in this story draft is to be isolated as a Perfection in what is omnipotent or Supreme. This type of value I can agree with, it does help us in the long-run and something that we should not attain. I consider it a responsibility in another writing I did with an Ontological Argument (I am going to re-write that based on the actual emphasis of an argument. I want to provide an answer while the reader should be provided the tools to argue a separate stance that is all too familiar with Anselm of Canterbury's Pros logion). If I can translate how a beginning inspiration of God - as receiving a thought - it helps us define what we believe in God from us.
God in this sense, cannot talk to anyone, anything, in particular without being Perfect or in Perfection. As we shape the God form in these new minds with a story - they might ask, well, what if God was bored? A perfect boredom did not suffice for me - so of all things that can be Perfect - God has "Answer" as the most perfect friend. As God and Answer can conduct manners within their domain, what they are able to achieve is almost instant - if it weren't for Nature.
In Nature, we find a separate reason to maintain that connection, as separate entities. These different characters that arrive from God and Answer are shapes, abstract forms, the new belief structures that we consider Perfect - before they can be Perfected and remain omnipotent as God and Answer can.
This type of story structure maintained God as a separate entity, protected in Perfect, while providing the belief that there is someone in an unknown relation that provides for us. How would God communicate with us - if we did not have the proper question? In the story, the Question and Unanswered Question provided reasons for these shapes God is seeing for the first-time and validating where they belong in our lives. They are blessings in disguise as God and Answer can validate how they will arrive in our lives.
This type of stirring of the soul provided reasons for us to be sick, injured, impaired, and validated why we question God. Why would this happen to us? Why did you not protect me? Why are you not here? This resolved a disconnection of direct handles by God as we can provide our solutions - as our communicative gift to arrive in Perfect as a Question for Answer to God.
Would God need your resolution?
This helped with surviving our harsh conditions and knowing that blended children have the opportunity to meet God in a special way. This special way is the entire purpose of the children's book and material to help associate their purpose in life. I thought it was a beautiful solution to a difficult problem of assets, danger, and the inner conflict of Good versus Evil. Children should not consider "Evil" as a solution or a maximum output to resolve in resetting conditions. It is not healthy for the environment and we have too many people and fragile ecosystems to promote this as any actions - especially with law enforcement and the justice system that supports our freedom of belief.
Some things to think about when you want to shape God for a blended child...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank You For Commenting!