Farm Culture: Soil and Redesigning the future fields of agriculture to restore soil quality naturally
Recently I took my lunch break at a city park and found an interesting solution for soil quality observed as a new natural phenomenon? Help me out here - because I am in disbelief, first of all, for what I found in the park.
Mushrooms the size of small animal heads, grotesque in natural size (that I am used to) as evident as these were, I could not imagine it being an actual mushroom thinking from the distance it was just small styro-foam balls to pick up. To my immediate response, found they were in fact, mushrooms!
Not sure yet on the species, just happened yesterday. I put down a small lake shell I had picked up earlier with other intuitive traveling I had done since I had not been full handed with Indian Tobacco which happened to be how I was thankful for the gift of this beautiful event. It meant something beautiful above the stars was happening for me and I wanted to take it home to evaluate it further.
First of all, can I eat it? I think it is something taboo when there are larger vegetables or fruits that we believe they are not edible. The genetics of the food are not proper for ingestion and can be poisonous. So, I left the bigger ones behind and harvested the smaller buddings which were nestled halfway in the ground. Beautiful, dark, rich soil everywhere in this shaded part of the park.
Observing Tree Formations
What I observed appeared to be extending from the tops of the trees, I noticed a hyper-extension in the branches, coiled and twisting more than usual for its late peak, unable to base change at the trunk of it, but noticeable at the attempt in growing patterns. I thought this was strange and kept checking the tree line, if there was medicine growing, since this type of trauma does typically create this effect. Time here was being interpreted by the tree at a very rapid rate.
Why would I expect time to do this?
Trees absorb multiple types of gaseous states, time is an expansion uncontrolled, and with the currents originating within the earth's atmosphere, it becomes the purpose of regulating time shifts. We do have the Bermuda triangle among other types that have become evident in water surfaces, islands, and other expansive rates of movement.
Here are a collection of photos I took:
Going into the tree line, behind this image is a very open field, next to the cities source of electricity... Open sky, cut grass, direct sunlight.
See those small white buttons on the ground? Those are mushrooms! In the background there is a steep hill with wild flora, not much medicine growing that I could see of human concern.
The canopy view from the Mushroom perspective.
One of the mushroom heads, I tries using something in comparison to indicate the size. Plastic bag I used to pick and collect mushrooms with a soil sample.
Using my key fob to demonstrate how large these mushrooms were. I would literally need two hands to pick this up.
A closer view of these mushrooms growing, that I noticed they were taking on a shape from the tree they were closely affiliated with. Extending from the roots, of a tree nearby that I had already described as hyper-extending its branches. I thought, maybe this is affected by the rooting system?
As I picked some of the smaller ones, thinking I might be able to cut into one and eat it after researching what kind of mushrooms these are. Trees are not typically known for growing mushrooms, I found out. It is about hijacking the rooting system. With the power field grid next to this, I also noticed an electric utility pole with this weird crystallization on its bottom half. It was growing up the side of it like moss in a direction type of manner, in direct sunlight. It almost looked wet, a blue darkish wetness that glistened like a rock.
Trees are not attracted to electricity and they do emit their own electrical current (low voltage, which is also how they make sound in other research I have come across - apologies on the lack of citation!). As trees are grounding movement - perhaps this electric field was stimulating this growth?
One of the smaller mushroom caps was busted open, it was yellow like an under boiled egg or like the mantle from a tree. Just wanting to share what AI Generator provided for "Are trees attracted to electricity in the ground?"
Trees are not magnetically or consciously attracted to electricity within the ground, but they interact with it naturally due to basic physics and chemistry.
Rather than seeking out external electricity, trees actually generate their own mild electrical currents and act as natural pathways for electricity already traveling through the earth. This relationship is driven by three main factors: [1, 2, 3]
1. Natural Voltage Generation (The pH Battery Effect)
Scientists from institutions like MIT have discovered that trees consistently maintain a tiny electrical charge. [3, 4]
- This is caused by a pH imbalance between the sap inside the tree and the surrounding soil. [2, 4]
- As roots actively pump nutrients and charged ions from the ground, they naturally create a steady, low voltage—usually ranging from 20 to a few hundred millivolts. [3, 5, 6]
- It isn't that the tree is attracted to electricity; rather, the tree's biological plumbing creates a bioelectric circuit with the ground. [6, 7]
2. The Path of Least Resistance
When strong electrical currents are present in the ground—such as from a nearby lightning strike or a downed power line—tree roots do not bend or grow toward it out of attraction. Instead, the electricity chooses the tree. [1]
- Sap and water inside a live tree make it an excellent conductor.
- Water-rich roots sprawling through damp soil provide a path of lower resistance than the dry dirt or open air around them.
- When lightning strikes the ground nearby, the electrical current often travels through the earth and exits upward through the tree's root system. [1, 8, 9]
3. Root Growth and "Electroculture"
There is a popular gardening concept called electroculture, which suggests that running mild currents or placing copper antennas in the soil can stimulate root growth. While roots will naturally grow toward areas of high moisture and localized nutrients that electricity might break free, current peer-reviewed science attributes root movement to hydrotropism (seeking water) and gravitropism (growing downward with gravity), rather than a literal attraction to electricity. [10, 11]
Are you asking because you are worried about a tree near power lines, or are you researching how trees interact with lightning strikes and ground currents during storms?
Summary
Perhaps a solution, to include with some of the other electrical foundations with growing in the listed AI generated response, would be a concern of soil quality. If we grew more trees within the crops to create those canopies during resting time, to prompt mushroom growth, sped up by electrical contacts as they can be made available - perhaps with restoration to land plans that may begin? I am thinking long-term on soil health and concerns that is a less unnatural impact. I read something in a Christian pamphlet the other day and it talked about the invention of man as not God. If we consider Nature a separate argument of existence to act as a cooperative partnership, we should remain as natural as possible with agricultural practices. Putting wires in the land might dry it out too much, falsifying this may be more damage than good!
If I could, redesign a farm field, I would include a specific set of tree species, in the center of the field on platforms as they can rest atop a filtration system that sifts soil to be harvested. I have wanted a soil farm for so long, imagining skyscrapers of soil quality that are overflowing with flora. Growing crops upwards, with trees, next to power grids. The electric current in the air, the trees, the soil, and the upwards growing are a complete re-design of farm fields in the future!
__Mischief
Note: Take the time to observe nature, what it does for us, and how we can promote more of it. We really must not touch it as we all have heard the old poems of the early 19th and 18th century with the photoplasma of old ghouls and haunts of a mysterious substance as lubricant. Passing through walls, is just the tree trying to regulate an irregular time.
Also, putting fresh mulch around the home with children would also help with the grounding of natural reality into preserving the home space. In America, we must pay attention to our natural borders and helpers that are here to protect our natural existence! We all possess a separate biological clock and with it, our trees help with so many of our problems, dreams, solutions... Take care of them!








No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank You For Commenting!