Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Mathematical Designs & Copyright

Copyright Designs

 "You don't have to publish it. Just protect it. Word by word. It used to protect the ideas that were formed with it (in my mind), but that is actually not true. It protects the text you write word for word to describe your idea. You want to make sure you can describe it accurately as to be needed to reference its idea. The greatest skill in this is writing. If you know how to execute this idea into words, the rest should be easy."

There is so much design and improvement consistently happening. Request it, boom sounds weren't even made and it was done before you could realize it. I feel like I am the heaviest person in the world and my fingers cannot move on the screen, fast enough, for what I want - without it being done already. How is this even happening? I turn around, nothing I can see out of the ordinary. Can someone explain this phenomena?


Copyright Designs
                                                   Photo By: 7H Curriculum/Tsha Tewahsana
Those cave drawings, as I have learned, result in teachings that waste no time in nomadic lifestyles. A natural observation sustains your intellect, if you allow the ability to comprehend its Laws.

Well, do I wait until I am in the career or how do I keep this a secret without wanting to lose incentive (if any)? 

I suggest, literally, getting a copyright. I cannot explain to you how much of a relief it is. I began doing my own mathematical curriculum a couple of years before getting back into my educational journey because an AAS-Social Science degree is basically, customer service and an entry program anywhere. I wanted to do more. I just didn't know what, yet, at the time. I began creating designs of mathematical grids and found something that nobody else was doing. I wanted to pursue useful gains with my time management and found working with spatial values, intangible assets, and reckoning with what is zero theories with light research (no translations and undefined at the time - still is). After I received my copyright for a Binary Sequence Signature, I was accepted in the Software Developer Program in Northeast Wisconsin Technical College.

What does copyright do then?

It sets me apart from the rest. The investment in obtaining copyright has to be something that you can proclaim is going to epitomize your work and be referenced in the intellectual stewardship of anything you touch after. The copyright is intended to own your text (IT-programming code is actually at a minimum-maximum of 50 pages). I knew that there was no language for what I am designing, I tried explaining that - no response other than the blatantly stated copyright law and submission guidelines. You have to comply with what is already categorized. The Binary Sequence Signature is my way of branching from this design to catapult my future work and software language into something that I am learning how to integrate now. I want it to be used in security - if possible - and online currency. This type of fundamental design work has changed everything I ever learned about mathematics and I am excited to focus solely on working on the subject to instill into BIA school books, and if the general public is inclined to find interest in it, there as well. Hence, the Software Developer Program, to integrate this mathematical curriculum into a modern setting to be used in programming now. 

Does it work?

 Yes. I have actually encountered, in my courses with Northeast Wisconsin Technical College (NWTC) in the Software Developer Program, literature that has stated "founders" of strategical designs and ideas that were noted in text but were unable to use because the "founder" was unable to determine how they developed or how they arrived to those results. If they could not prove it, they could not be fully accredited the design. This is specifically for database, which is something that I am most interested in, especially since I started with binary. This was another huge relief! Can you imagine it, they actually care about how you arrived to these breakthroughs! It does mean, that all that money and time invested in copyright, pays off!

As for the Binary Sequence Signature - not yet. It is merely a concept to find my own venture with intangible value systems and signals of wiring technology. My studies so far are elusive to the hardware components and robotic systems developed in my generational transitions. I do not know what I am going to encounter but it would be somebody with a Geological Degree that I seek. What minerals, reactions, electrical attractions that bring our natural observations to use. It just needs to be awaken with people to study. 

Main idea here is, because it is invented with another curriculum, does not mean to stop inventing it. The idea is arrived from a different place, and so, follow through to encounter what it may bring. 

 Why is this important?

 Because on paper, my grades reflect their mathematics. What I am trying to do, is develop my mathematics. Anybody trying to work with me, would ridicule my credentials and consider me unable to contest my valid work based on grades, performance in transitioning languages, and if you could ever believe in an unsupportive technological error that kept following me around to appear in the best of days - then I just ousted a position to label me a liar using a US Copyright with my work. I don't intend to excel in what already is, I intend to invent my solution to explain what mathematics is to me (us) as a Native American perspective today. 

We may have a late start on explaining our fundamental learning curve and mainstreaming its economical template the world seemed to have fit into with their societal diversification systems, but we are just beginning to understand English in its traditional libraries as well as the history of their logical thinking. The reason of philosophies and culture have never changed with most people. Transitioning these cultural barriers and language translations have not changed the person. I am thankful for the reclamation of culture and language thus far, to provide a Tribal School, to have a traditional base to arrive from in my future works. Now, I just have to learn another mainstream ideology on mathematical concepts! Not just what the numbers mean in basic value systems. This can be contested. 

Any Other Advice?

 Write for the unforeseen future in definitions for perspective. The scope that analyzes your fundamentals describe what can be built upon its design. This should always be cured with an interface, the language, the structure of code, formatting with actions to execute, and exits that return your features to result. These are the basic software developer tools used but it can be more than this. I have learned that if it was a good idea at one time, it will be hard to adjust from that. So, make sure you work out all of the kinks because once it hits the ground running, there is no stopping it. So many will emulate your work and will want to integrate other designs with it. Make sure you provide the space for this. It is hard to change people once they learn something and accept it - it could very well be the next "Paradigm Shift" (According to "The Nothing That Is" by Robert Kaplan on mathematical concepts being accepted for the worldview point of its time and the happenings within that time. He notes that the other side of the world accepted zero as an integral part of this Paradigm Shift - however, they fail to prove it with the Gregorian Calendar and B.C. era into the A.D. without incorporating zero. 1 B.C. to 1 A.D. which ultimately throws us off 1 to 0, 0 to 1 and so literature after have claimed the Central Mexican temples to be the most accurate and most recent in the world to accept Zero, mathematically. They usually do not go further than that, due to this one awry subject (meaning, they cannot prove it yet)

There is still time. Mathematical concepts must be perfected if the world is going to colonize the solar system, the galactic potentials, the universe. 


 __Mischief

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Commenting!

Welcome to Gravacity!

Welcome to Gravacity! I have been anticipating my C#-Part 2 NWTC course in the second term of the Fall Semester and within it, a game I must...